Monday, December 4, 2017

Growth Mindset

For this post I decided to look at the Growth Mindset cats again. I think this is the most fun way to do this assignment. The first image that I was given was one that I really liked. It's caption says "The bigger the challenge, the more you stretch." I chose to use this picture because it really describes an idea that I try to remember whenever I am feeling very challenged by anything. The idea is that every challenge I face will result in me growing in some way if I stick with it. The hardest things you face will end up stretching you and making you grow as a person as long as you don't give up. 
Source

The second image I chose is one that kind of relates to the first idea I mentioned. The caption says "Real learning takes work." I liked this one because it connects to the first one in that it reinforces the idea that the hardest challenges take the most work but result in the best learning. 

Link


No comments:

Post a Comment

Extra Credit Reading: Rouse. Giant Crab

For this last extra credit reading I read from a group of stories by Rouse. I particularly enjoyed one story called "The Lion and the B...