Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Week 8 Comments and Feedback

The feedback that I have been receiving over the semester has been great. I wasn't very comfortable with sharing my writing with the whole class because I am not great at creative writing but everything that I have received has been helpful and encouraging. It is all very constructive criticism and has really given me some ideas on how to improve my writing. I have tried to do the same thing in the feedback I give. I don't have any great expertise in writing as i mentioned but I did my best to help with revisions and content. I think my feedback was helpful. The blog comments has been one of my favorite assignments we have done. I really enjoyed reading peoples introductions and there are some very interesting people that I have read about! I also enjoyed writing my own introduction an giving people a bit of an insight into my life. Looking forward I would like to use what I have learned from the comments other people have left me to write better comments for others.

Source

I chose this image because this is how I look at feedback. I want all of my assignments to be perfect so the feedback that recommends I change something is what I really listen to and it makes me try harder on the next assignment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Extra Credit Reading: Rouse. Giant Crab

For this last extra credit reading I read from a group of stories by Rouse. I particularly enjoyed one story called "The Lion and the B...