Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Week 8 Reading and Writing

I have enjoyed the reading and writing in this class more than I thought would. The readings have been very entertaining for the most part and I'm glad that I have read them and added a little more culture to my life. I have never been a fan of creative writing, so I though I was going to hate that part of this class. In reality, this class has made me hate it a little less. Halfway through the class has really flown by, I'm excited to see what else that class does for me.

Dice Game (Source)

I chose this picture because the dice game was my favorite parts of either epic that we have read. I really enjoyed reading about it and then I included a similar dice game in one of my stories and enjoyed writing about it as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Extra Credit Reading: Rouse. Giant Crab

For this last extra credit reading I read from a group of stories by Rouse. I particularly enjoyed one story called "The Lion and the B...